Hey everyone, here are some ideas to help you think of more juicy, funny, heartfelt, sassy items for your Love List!
Scroll down to listen to a 90-minute audio workshop or a 60-minute workshop that walk you through making an amazingly creative Love List they are sure to treasure forever.
- Something that person does to make themselves feel most alive. For instance, “I love the way you linger to touch plants when you walk by them.”
- Things they do to care for us or comfort us. For instance, “I love the way you always offer to rub my head when I have a headache.”
- Something quirky they do that you find so appealing. For instance, “I love the way you spread your cream cheese so it covers every inch of the bagel.”
- Some funny joke you share. For instance, “I love that we send one another smurf-a-grams!”
- Things they bake or cook. For instance, “I love your banana bread. (Yum!)”
- Funny things they say. For instance, “I love when you greet me by saying YOLO!”
- Things you love that they don’t do. For instance, “I love that you don’t snore!”
- Things you love about their spirit. For instance, “I love how resilient you are!”
- Some physical attribute you love. For instance, “I love your Romanesque nose.”
- Gifts they’ve given you. For instance, “I love the skunk baseball cap you gave me after we got sprayed in Anderson.”
- Tiny things we take for granted. For instance, “I love the way you always recognize the holidays by sending me greeting cards via snail mail.”
- Funny things they love that you notice. For instance, “I love that you love pickles.”
- Some aspect of how they are with other people. For instance, “I love the way you and your teenage son play-wrestle in order for you to get a hug.”
- An aspect of someplace you’ve been together. For instance, “I love when we went to Hotel del Sol and I forgot my bathing suit, you suggested we buy cheap pajamas at Walgreens and cut ‘em off at the knee.”
- Something you always do together. For instance, “I love that you are my thrifting + hot chocolate buddy!”
- Things they wear. For instance, “I love your red sneakers!”
- Something funny or interesting from a photograph. For instance, “I love the way your looked with all that Dippity-Do in it!”
- Something about how you met. For instance, “I love that you’re the kinda person who goes to libraries since we never would have met if it weren’t for the Bernal Heights Branch!”
- If you’re making a Love List for your child, mention something you loved about them as a very young child. For instance, “I love the way you said flutterby instead of butterfly all the way until you turned four.”
Listen to these recordings that walk you through making a creative Love List on the spot!
90-minute Audio Workshop
60-minute Audio Workshop
2018 “The New Black Friday” Love List Call Replay
Love List DIY Replay 2018
Download the free printable by filling out your name and email in the box to the upper right. And … if you want some creative ways to present your Love List, click here.