I’m on a mission to change the way we view gift giving and celebrations. I want to put the focus on creative, conscious gifts that express our love and appreciation and which deepen our relationships with people in our lives.
Let me help you get started!
Are you looking for a unique gift for a friend or family member for a milestone occasion such as a decade birthday or golden anniversary?
Do you want to give a client something truly special to celebrate a success or a goal they’ve achieved?
Is there someone you want to recognize with a gift that’ll make ’em cry?
- Join my Facebook group, Present Perfect Gifts, in which we share ideas for great gifts.
- Visit this page for some fun ideas for Love List Gift Twists, including making Love List Fortune Cookies.
- Take my 45-minute Mini-Workshop on how to create Five Gift of Love in Under 30 Minutes Each.
- Check out our Celebration Books, a division of Simply Celebrate which creates one-of-a-kind tribute books that are chock-full of stories, wishes, and photos from a group of someone’s closest friends and family.
- Check out this video and free download on the Love List, my all-time favorite gift for special occasions. It is free (and fun!) to make and can transform someone’s life!
- Visit my Pinterest Board, Creative Gift Giving, with tons of ideas for one-of-a-kind gifts.
- Order a professionally-designed 10-pak of Love Lists, which you can easily print out, fill out, and give out to people you love. (These are AMAZING gifts!)
- Check out some reader submissions of Love List ideas. Read these articles in my blog.
- Join in the daily conversations on the Facebook page, which often include ways of celebrating people we love.
- Follow along with my #the100dayproject, 100 Days of Great Gifts. Search in Instagram for this hashtag: #100daysofgreatgifts on Instagram.
- Join in “The New Black Friday” movement by using part of the day to stay home and create a creative gift for someone you love. Also join our Occupy Christmas Facebook group in which many folks share creative ways to celebrate the holiday season — without the stress. Email me and I’ll send you an invite to this private group. And, last but not least, why not consider hosting a Holiday Hoopla instead of giving gifts? Here are some ideas on how to do that!