Welcome to the Simply Celebrate website. We want you to know that protecting your private information a priority for us. We will guard your information with our lives. We will never ever send you spam or share your information with non-affiliated entities. We promise.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What information does Simply Celebrate collect?
SIMPLY CELEBRATE collects both personally identifiable information (“PII”) and non-personally identifiable information (“Non-PII”). PII refers to information that identifies you directly, such as your name, business affiliation, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information. We collect PII only when you voluntarily provide it to us. Non-PII refers to information that does not identify you personally, which we use to track your use of the Website. For instance, we may collect information about your computer’s IP address, what type of web browser you use, and what pages of the website you visit to understand how this website is being used.
You do not need to provide personal information to simply browse the website. And to sign up for emails from us, you only provide your first name and email address.
You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however, your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the website.
How does Simply Celebrate gather your PII?
SIMPLY CELEBRATE may gather PII in a number of ways including when:
- you purchase services;
- you request information or materials:
- you participate in surveys and evaluations;
- you comment on the website’s blog or similar posts; and
- you submit questions or comments to us.
How does Simply Celebrate use your information?
SIMPLY CELEBRATE collects and uses your personal information to operate and improve the website or carry out the transactions you have requested. Those uses may include providing you with more effective customer service; making the website or content easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information; performing research and analysis aimed at improving the information provided; and displaying content and advertising that are customized to your interests and preferences.
We also use your personal information to communicate with you. We may send certain mandatory service communications such as welcome letters, information updates, and security announcements. We may also contact you to inform you of other products, services, or deals available from SIMPLY CELEBRATE and its affiliates.
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the website to:
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the website.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Send information about products and services.
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and promotions, and other information regarding our website and mobile application to you.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the website more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the website.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the website.
- Notify you of updates to the website.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the website.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
How does Simply Celebrate protect your information?
In order to protect your information from improper disclosure, SIMPLY CELEBRATE uses commercially reasonable efforts to maintain a secure operating environment to protect any information we collect. Once received, we limit access of your information to only those employees with a legitimate business need to review them. Finally, we take care to dispose of your information properly so that third parties will not be able to access it. This includes destroying, erasing, or making unreadable the information. While we are committed to protecting your privacy, please be aware that no transaction over the Internet can be completely secure.
Will Simply Celebrate disclose your information?
SIMPLY CELEBRATE and its affiliates will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to others. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes unless you have provided consent.
In some cases, SIMPLY CELEBRATE uses contractors to collect, use, analyze and otherwise process information on its behalf. It is our practice to require such suppliers to handle information in a manner consistent with the website’s policies.
If you request something from the website, we will use the information you provide to fulfill your request or inquiry. To help us do this, we may share information with others, such as the website’s business partners, financial institutions, shipping companies, and postal or government authorities (e.g., Customs authorities) involved in fulfillment. We may also contact you as part of our customer satisfaction surveys or for market research purposes.
We and our affiliates occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, hosting websites, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
We may access and/or disclose your personal information if we believe such action is necessary to: (a) comply with the law or legal process served on the website or Simply Celebrate; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of the website or Simply Celebrate (including the enforcement of our agreements); or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of website’s services or members of the public.
Does Simply Celebrate use “cookies” and tracking technologies?
How can you stop receiving information from Simply Celebrate?
If at any time you do not wish us to contact you using the information we have collected, including sending you newsletters and other information, you can click on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of every email. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to request removal from our subscriber list.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the website, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the website. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Website, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
NOTICE TO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 AND THEIR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS
OUR WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR ADULTS. WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY OR INTENTIONALLY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, PLEASE DO NOT SEND SIMPLY CELEBRATE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION. IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 WHO HAS PROVIDED US WITH INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY AND WE WILL REMOVE THE INFORMATION.
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Simply Celebrate takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Questions or Concerns
Sherry Richert Belul
Mail: 150 Cayuga Ave. San Francisco CA 94112