Thank you to Cassidy, McKenna + Cori for giving me permission to post this creative and loving Father’s Day gift video they made in 2017 for their Dad.
Hopefully it might inspire you to give a Love List Video Gift for someone in your life!
For those of you who may want to try a Love List video yourself — for Father’s Day, birthdays, graduation or other occasions, below are some things I learned from Cassidy, McKenna + Cori.
A few great tips you can learn from these awesome gals:
- Go for connection, not perfection. (They let themselves be goofy and didn’t let small glitches get in the way of the joy.)
- Include just a few heartwarming or fun photos at the start of your video to set the mood.
- Be completely yourself! (I just love how each of their personalities shines through in the video.)
- Tag on some outtakes or bloopers at the end. (This part is so much fun!)
- Set your video to upbeat music that the recipient will love.
- Include something unexpected. (The cat talking! The ending shot of their feet!)
- Don’t wait. The idea is here in front of you at this moment. Think of someone whom you want to pay tribute to and say it now!
Thank you to Roberta and her wonderful son, Ian, for giving me permission to post this audio conversation.
I hope you enjoy this!