Got a juicy project you’ve been wanting to make headway on, but instead keep procrastinating?
Wanna write a book, screenplay, or manifesto?
Is there a new hobby calling to you but it feels too hard to start?
Maybe you simply want more zing in your daily life?
Most of us have some juicy something that wanted to come alive in our lives.
Unfortunately, most of us also have a lot of resistance and a lil something my son calls “Squawking Polly,” which is a lot of nonsense talk in our heads trying to tell us why we can’t do something or why something won’t work.
I know. I’ve been there. And three things that have consistently helped me launch juicy new projects into the world are:
- Inspired action, despite the resistance.
- Accountability, accountability, accountability.
- Playful, compassionate support and cheering on.
I want to offer those things to you!
Jumpstart Your Juicy You
offers a kick-start to whatever it is that you want to create. It starts with a 30-minute coaching session to get clear on what’s calling to you and to set intentions. Following that are three more 30-minute coaching sessions, once every two weeks, to keep the momentum going and keep the juices flowing.
Purchased separately, these four calls would cost $240. But as a six-week committed JUICY YES!, you get all that coaching oomph for just $179.
New clients only. To purchase coaching sessions, visit this page.
To talk more about your needs and my coaching services, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can contact you right away!
From Sherry’s Clients:
- Sherry is an extraordinary coach. She helped me take an idea that had been floating around in my head for years and turn it into an actual, published book. Sherry totally understood all the fear that was kicking up for me as I went through the writing process and she always had some practical and effective method for breaking through this resistance. Her gentle, supportive coaching style, combined with her creativity, humor and deep sense of personal awareness, created an environment which inspired and challenged me to achieve things I never thought possible. If there are things you want to change in your life or a goal you want to achieve, and you want to have fun doing it, Sherry is your coach! —Mary Ann Bailey, Author
- The coaching I got from Sherry at Simply Celebrate was incredibly helpful. She helped me prioritize and organize a large creative project. With her support there were many things that, for years, I had sworn to “do better next time” . . . that I actually did differently and better on this project! But the truly amazing transformation was in my attitude toward the work: Sherry helped me turn down the guilt, the fear and the worry and turn up the playfulness, the joy and the rewards. She showed me that it was possible to love working on the project all the way through, and to celebrate it when it was done! I wouldn’t be as happy, productive, or creative without her help!I highly recommend Simply Celebrate’s coaching service. —Rob Witig, Netprov Expert
- Despite a nonstop work schedule I have been able to accomplish so many of my art goals. I attribute this to the coaching calls; my art would have gone out the window if not for this coaching! I’m very grateful for the support, the encouragement, the skillful coaching and this wonderful practice that Sherry offers. —Toni Carlucci, Artist & Art Teacher