Thank you to Cassidy, McKenna + Cori for giving me permission to post this creative and loving Father’s Day gift video they made in 2017 for their Dad.
Hopefully it might inspire you to give a Love List Video Gift for someone in your life!
For those of you who may want to try a Love List video yourself — for Father’s Day, birthdays, graduation or other occasions, below are some things I learned from Cassidy, McKenna + Cori.
A few great tips you can learn from these awesome gals:
- Go for connection, not perfection. (They let themselves be goofy and didn’t let small glitches get in the way of the joy.)
- Include just a few heartwarming or fun photos at the start of your video to set the mood.
- Be completely yourself! (I just love how each of their personalities shines through in the video.)
- Tag on some outtakes or bloopers at the end. (This part is so much fun!)
- Set your video to upbeat music that the recipient will love.
- Include something unexpected. (The cat talking! The ending shot of their feet!)
- Don’t wait. The idea is here in front of you at this moment. Think of someone whom you want to pay tribute to and say it now!